Thursday, November 22, 2007

On the Waters of Sorrow

"O My child, I am coming to thee walking upon the waters of the sorrows of thy life; yea, above the sounds of the storm ye shall hear My voice calling thy name. ye are never alone, for I am at thy right hand. Never despair, for I am watching over and caring for thee. Be not anxious. What seemeth to thee to be at present a difficult situation is all part of My planning, and I am working out the details of circumstances to the end that I may bless thee and reveal myself to thee in a new way. As I have opened thine eyes to see, so shall I open thine ears to hear, and ye shall come to know Me even as did Moses, yea, in a face to face relationship. For I shall remove the veil that separates Me from thee and ye shall know Me as they dearest Friend and as thy truest Comforter. No darkness shall hide the shining of My face, for I shall be to thee as a bright star in the night sky. Never let they faith waver. Reach out thy hand, and thou shalt touch the hem of My garment. "

No comments: