Monday, August 25, 2008

Letting Love Win

Letting Love Win

Christ kept looking to the Father and He kept choosing the Love that He shared and gave to the Father, as His constant motivation to endure what He endured.

When I thought of this today, I was thanking the Father for the Son, the wonderful love of our Saviour, who was able to give everything because He continued to love. It was His love that overcame what He endured for you & I. His love for you, His love for me, His love for all. I know we have all heard this repeatedly but I doubt that I have understood how deep His love truly is.

But within our hearts, Christ lives, Christ lives, not as a doctrine or theology, but as a person, as a person He lives in us. I am coming to understand this more and more, that it is the person of Christ that lives in me. Because of this, I too can overcome my circumstances in the same way. And let Love Win!

No comments: